EMBASSY COURTS MAINTENANCE ASSOCIATION, INC.
APPLICATION FOR LEASE
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET IN ORDER TO LEASE A
1. A fully completed and signed lease application. (located under documents section after logging into resident portal of the website)
2. A copy of the LEASE AGREEMENT must accompany the completed application.
3. Copy of government issued driver’s license or identification (the copy of the driver’s
license must have a clear picture of the individual, and all information must be legible).
4. Completed AccuData authorization form (per person over age 18).
5. Most recent tax returns.
6. Copy of three (3) most recent bank statements.
7. Copy of last six (6) weeks of paycheck stubs.
8. Copy of all vehicle registrations.
9. Three (3) separate letters of reference per person.
10. Occupancy regulations: no more than two (2) persons per bedroom per City of Cooper
City ordinances and the HOA’s governing documents.
11. No application will be considered for approval if the unit owner is delinquent in any
monies due to Embassy Courts Maintenance Association.
12. ALL APPLICANTS INDIVIDUALLY MUST MEET A CREDIT SCORE OF 700 OR HIGHER TO BE
APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
13. All applicants must make themselves available for personal interview prior to final Board
of Directors/Management approval. Occupancy prior to Board approval is prohibited.
14. The complete application must be turned in at our office or mailed along with all fees.
Our office will not be responsible for producing any hard copies of any documents.
PLEASE NOTE: Any incomplete Application submitted will be returned and not processed until
all required items have been provided. Please allow a maximum of thirty (30) business days
prior to estimated lease starting date for the processing of your application.